Kurowski Shultz Attorneys At Law
Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks two experienced paralegals for busy asbestos defense litigation practice. Candidates must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing documents and coordinating document productions.
- Preparing witness and matter materials for case preparation.
- Organizing interview memos, digests, and other relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Drafting and filing discovery and disclosures.
- Acting as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside agencies.
- Overseeing the progress of documents through litigation support departments, ordering transcripts from reporting services, and fulfilling requests from outside counsel and others.
- Preparing and providing periodic reports to clients.
Qualified candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree and/or Paralegal Certificate. Please send resume and cover letter to Firm Administrator Mary Rau via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks a Data Entry Clerk for a full-time position. Previous legal experience is not necessary but preferred. Responsibilities include daily updating of database information, scanning of documents, and assistance in document distribution.
Candidates must be assertive, detail-oriented, organized, and understand the importance of the position within the law firm.
Qualified candidates please email your resume to Mary Rau at email@example.com.