Kurowski Shultz Attorneys At Law
Kurowski Shultz LLC seeks two experienced paralegals for busy asbestos defense litigation practice. Candidates must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include:
- Organizing documents and coordinating document productions.
- Preparing witness and matter materials for case preparation.
- Organizing interview memos, digests, and other relevant documents for attorney review and case preparation.
- Drafting and filing discovery and disclosures.
- Acting as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside agencies.
- Overseeing the progress of documents through litigation support departments, ordering transcripts from reporting services, and fulfilling requests from outside counsel and others.
- Preparing and providing periodic reports to clients.
Kurowski Shultz LLC also seeks a paralegal with zero to two years of experience. Again, candidates must be detail oriented, self-motivated, organized, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Reviewing daily filings on File and Serve Xpress and Pohlman MyDocFileServe
- Printing, coding, and distributing copies of filings to the appropriate attorneys and paralegals
- Reviewing filings to ensure accuracy of distribution
Qualified candidates for both positions must possess a Bachelor's degree and/or Paralegal Certificate. Please send resume and cover letter to Firm Administrator Mary Rau via email.